Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make Rev deconversion text blue
Roco Berry looks like they just remembered their real allegiance!

It's kinda hard to distinguish from all the text that comes from beating someone up.
no reason not to
i think it should be a popup like how when your mindslave wears off so theres absolutely no way to just go "oh sorry i didnt notice :^)" if scrutinized
(09-17-2017, 03:04 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i think it should be a popup like how when your mindslave wears off so theres absolutely no way to just go "oh sorry i didnt notice :^)" if scrutinized
(09-17-2017, 03:04 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: i think it should be a popup like how when your mindslave wears off so theres absolutely no way to just go "oh sorry i didnt notice :^)" if scrutinized

This.
(09-17-2017, 04:03 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:

This.

Please
(09-17-2017, 05:13 PM)Technature Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 04:03 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
While we are on the topic of rev I feel that we still need to point out that there are STILL no loyalty implants in cog1. I will bring this up in every rev-related thread until the coders fix it.
(09-17-2017, 08:08 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: While we are on the topic of rev I feel that we still need to point out that there are STILL no loyalty implants in cog1. I will bring this up in every rev-related thread until the coders fix it.

You can order crates of loyalty implants in cargo, if you have the sec access to open the crate.
(09-17-2017, 08:08 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: While we are on the topic of rev I feel that we still need to point out that there are STILL no loyalty implants in cog1. I will bring this up in every rev-related thread until the coders fix it.

Birb, I am pretty sure that literally cannot be true because the one and only rev round I've ever played was on Cog1, I was the QM, and the Captain and HoP just ran around implanting everyone, me last. They didn't order anything from my QM terminal. Are you SURE there's none there?
(09-18-2017, 08:18 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 08:08 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: While we are on the topic of rev I feel that we still need to point out that there are STILL no loyalty implants in cog1. I will bring this up in every rev-related thread until the coders fix it.

Birb, I am pretty sure that literally cannot be true because the one and only rev round I've ever played was on Cog1, I was the QM, and the Captain and HoP just ran around implanting everyone, me last.  They didn't order anything from my QM terminal.  Are you SURE there's none there?

I can vouch that, as of August 2017, there's still just (defunct) "Security Access" in Security, no loyalty implants. It's entirely possible that the Cap+HoP were giving out entirely different implants, given that there is no special message for being given a loyalty implant, unlike with mindslave and health implants.
The captain and HoP have access to cargo to order implants. Security officers do not. Which means the only way for security to deal with suspected revs is to beat the ever living shit out of them, and risk being shouted at for it. Hence why security needs loyalty implants in a place they can reach in a reasonable amount of time if they arrest a suspected rev.