Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Potential Produce Satchel Change
Question 
Maybe this was tried in the past and deemed too easily abused, but it bugs me that I can't open hand click a produce satchel and pull out a piece of produce, or maybe I can and just never figured out how?  It just seems tedious to dump the entire bag when I only want to toss one cannibis leaf to someone.  I know there's crates but those are too easily stolen.
I guess the concern would be what do you do when there's multiple kinds of things in there, but you could easily just have it pick one at random. Pretty sure trashbags do that right now
(09-14-2017, 09:51 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I guess the concern would be what do you do when there's multiple kinds of things in there, but you could easily just have it pick one at random. Pretty sure trashbags do that right now

I was thinking this, or just swipe the pill bottle code since that container functions like a stack.
I thought this said Produce Satchel Charge and then wondered why traitor botanists don’t have a Produce Satchel Charge.

Looks like a Produce Satchel but when someone tries to open it or dump it out they get a message saying it’s full of wires and electronics. It goes up like a weak transfer valve bomb and takes out walls.
i read this as satchel charge

imagine being able to rig them up to explode and send produce everywhere
mousetrap tomatoes please