Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chainsaw Idle Noises
Chainsaws are too dang quiet unless you're sawing someone apart (or using them for botany I GUESS). When a chainsaw is active, add that good ominous chainsaw growl to it.
and a mechanic for switching it off for stealth and having to yank the cord to get it going again
Question: do we make them auto off when dropped or can people get all the chainsaws in existance and leave them on around the place
obviously botanys green chainsaws should make wimpy electric motor whining noises, not the red chainsaws classic engine growl
(05-29-2017, 12:42 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Question: do we make them auto off when dropped or can people get all the chainsaws in existance and leave them on around the place

If you drop it while it's on it should scoot off along the floor never to be seen again
Or scoot around in random patterns, doing minor brute to anybody it collides with.
(05-29-2017, 02:19 PM)The Worst Wrote: Or scoot around in random patterns, doing minor brute to anybody it collides with.

Add stuff to the chainsaws to build your own Battle Bots, toss em in the boxing ring, call for help when one of them gets out
some chainsaw are a bit noisy!!! when accelerating at a great rpm
I want them to accelerate in a straight line so we can race them

Also enterprising botanist traitors can send waves of chainsaws down a hallway to fend off sec
I hope there will be an option for the noise to sound like it's being made by VOX
theyre quiet spaceage chainsaws

they have an on/off switch so just imagine it's like a giant turkey carver