Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Antag token vanishing into the wild blue yonder because of clown
So, I redeemed an antag token the other day, and the game randomly spawned me in as a clown. A nonantag clown. Apparently that caused it to get eaten somehow.
there's a handy thing called adminhelping. any issues with antag tokens (which is honestly pretty often, they're a bit weird) and they'll normally help you out, either make you a traitor or give another token
Feature
Feature Okay maybe this is going a bit far, seems like a massive dick move for the game to pull.

But yeah Adminhelping should have probably happened immediately.
Even if he adminhelped it, it's still something that should have been reported as a bug.
Seems like antag tokens are gobbled right up during spy-thief rounds too, redeemed one and didn't get antag.
I didn't want to make my own thread so I'm bumping this one. I tried to use my antag token 3 times in a row. Clown, Chaplain, and Botanist. All of them bunk. Just made me a normal civilian, and over the course of THREE rounds, none of them were spy I believe. I know at least two of them weren't. I did get refunded for all the tokens, but it did leave a strange message of my attempt at the end of the 2nd round. I have no fucking clue how to work around this. So as far as I know, this is still a CRITICAL issue. And just a small inconvenience of me wanting to kill for 3+ hours.

i cant believe im actually posting jfc
I see the " " is back.
Shit, I never got mine back at all. frown