Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detective BloodTrak Tracking Device!
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9348
Implemented, I think I managed to find the best of both worlds in regards to all suggestions gathered here thanks to a certain limitation within 2016 version lol
Controversial idea: just add this functionality to forensics scanners?
Problem is it uses a pinpointer interface, so it'd either require a forensic scanner resprite or some weird voodoo bullshit to happen??
What is your current sprite for this thing? Is it a pinpointer with a color hue change? Share it here if you have any work done. 
It really shouldn't be too hard for me to sprite the current forensic scanner so it has a pinpointer color interface. 15 mins tops.
It is a pinpointer with hue change, heh. I could actually use the current forensic scanner screen maybe??
AFAIK, the size of the screen *should* accommodate coherent color change (I.e Big enough to be visible without squinting at it)

If you run into issues, I can just whip up something. I'm not sure about hue change, but I can handle simple icon change animations no problem.
Oh actually I thought you meant the pinpointer skin, check the patch topic, it's literally a stationary pinpointer now