HoS Application:Technature
No, I understand that much and I appreciate that there are people that do that.

Like I mentioned before, this is more to see how I can improve more than an attempt at HoS legitimacy, so this is good to know anyways, and it's good that HoS' don't consider it okay to do this cause I found it kind of suspect.

Though I didn't bother defending the "Permabrigging the corpse" cause if memory serves correctly, that was indeed my idea.

If nothing else, I can try again in half a year after I learn to be less of a shitler.
Definitely a yes on mentor, you have more than enough knowledge and playtime to justify that.

A bit on the fence for HoS - you're definitely one of the more dependable sec players I've played with and you can be counted on to investigate and respond to threats. The only problem is that you tend to be quite rigid on what sort of occurences you can brush off lightly. It's nice to have a no nonsense approach in a number of in-game situations but doing it all/most of the time can come across as quite suffocating to deal with.

I've definitely seen you be chill sometimes in other job roles - you just need to have some of that in a HoS/sec role.
I'd say mentor em and let them apply for hos after playing it a few times on mentor hos friday.
(09-08-2017, 10:01 AM)Technature Wrote: Times Available:Unsure at this point.  Job Searching's annoying like that.

Job get.  I'm randomly on at possibly any point outside of weekdays between 2-11.
(09-19-2017, 08:38 PM)Technature Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 10:01 AM)Technature Wrote: Times Available:Unsure at this point.  Job Searching's annoying like that.

Job get.  I'm randomly on at possibly any point outside of weekdays between 2-11.

congrats, what job?
(09-19-2017, 09:05 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 08:38 PM)Technature Wrote:

congrats, what job?

General production.

It's a work :downs: