Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is space station invading your life
My wife dropped one of her vitamins on the floor this morning and all I could think was "floorpill".
I got stung by a bee just now, so there's that
(09-24-2017, 02:48 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I got stung by a bee just now, so there's that

Lemme guess, you were trying to pet it but accidentally hit it with a cannabis seed instead?
Little bugger sat down in my chair when I got up, then I didn't know the seat was taken when I got back
Yeah, robust is a common word and it's funny whenever I see it. Also, toolboxes are really interesting, you don't see them often but they're around.
I guess I should reconsider how weird it is that the classic (non-anthropomorphized) yellow/black bee makes me automatically think of Goonstation. Especially bumblebees. Poor, adorable bumblebees. surprised fat and sassy space-bee
I tried to hang myself with a chair and a coil of electric cable once.
(09-27-2017, 01:13 AM)Grek Wrote: I tried to hang myself with a chair and a coil of electric cable once.

I'm still trying to find a deep fryer big enough to jump into
(09-27-2017, 09:58 AM)Arborinus Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 01:13 AM)Grek Wrote: I tried to hang myself with a chair and a coil of electric cable once.

I keep trying to hold my breath, but every time I do, I just wake up after like an hour...
(09-27-2017, 10:09 AM)Technature Wrote:

I keep trying to hold my breath, but every time I do, I just wake up after like an hour...

Well, you died during the round and respawned in the following one.
(09-27-2017, 07:29 PM)medsal15 Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 10:09 AM)Technature Wrote:

Well, you died during the round and respawned in the following one.
holy shit thats deep
Every once in a while I forget to be scared of dying because then I can watch the round go by before it resets.....yeah

Say This is why I'm taking a break from SS13
every once in a while im overcome with the urge to don a full body owl suit and sprint around, hooting and hollering

also toolboxes have an allure ive never noticed before
After a late night of boozing with coworkers my boss said he was "in a haze" and I really wanted to ask if it was meta-neural.
I get a tad bit anxious when I see fire extinguishers in easily accessible places out in public. And then I devise plans on how to get to it first should I need it.