Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is space station invading your life
for example, i cannot take anything with clowns seriously. everytime i read the word 'dark' conjoined with something else i think of darkchis.
Robust is a word I will always mentally point out to myself as "Not meaning what I think it means".
I have to regularly remind myself how really weird I am for wanting to open an extinguisher cabinet and shove an extinguisher down my backpack.

It's gotten to the point where I absentmindedly make beating-someone-with-an-extinguisher motions and daydream of clobbering people with extinguishers when I daze out. Sometimes I say "I want to  toolbox extinguisher his face" or "hurts like an extinguisher to the face."

I've also started considering "can't flip in-game" a real downside.
sometimes i have dreams about ss13
I haven't reached these levels yet. Does that mean I still have time to run?
I farted on a cop and now I'm going to jail
Clowns I can no longer find a threat, whenever anyone talks of horrifying clowns, I just talk about beating it up since that's what clowns are made for (i say the made for part as a joke, I don't think you should beat clowns IRL). Alternatively, give it a blade so it stabs it's eye out.

Robust is now in my vocabulary.
robust is definitely one that messes me up. people refer to stuff as robust so much and i always think of ss13 immediately. "this security system is robust"
I have to stop myself from saying say before my sentences
I now want to be a janitor. Let me "clean" the floor.
robust made my list of words that i use now and clowns are not scary anymore also when people say syndicate my mind now always thinks about a evil mega corporation sending idiots to destroy a space station.
(09-05-2017, 07:11 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I now want to be a janitor. Let me "clean" the floor.

I worked as a janitor since I started playing. The first time they had us use riding floor scrubbers I was immediately thinking about this.

Like most people, robust and clowns

Also, using vending machines oddly enough. Always reminds me of SS13
(09-05-2017, 08:31 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 07:11 AM)medsal15 Wrote: I now want to be a janitor. Let me "clean" the floor.

I worked as a janitor since I started playing. The first time they had us use riding floor scrubbers I was immediately thinking about this.

Like most people, robust and clowns

Also, using vending machines oddly enough. Always reminds me of SS13

I got upset at the lack of galoshes at my job.
(09-05-2017, 12:23 AM)Musketman12 Wrote: sometimes i have dreams about ss13

Yup. Sometimes I dream about SS13 in real life, sometimes I dream that real shit looks like a fart spaceman game, and sometimes it's just straight SS13. Wheeeeee.
(09-05-2017, 06:27 AM)Newtonsolo Wrote: I have to stop myself from saying say before my sentences

say I had that problem for a while after I started playing