• Pickles
  • Eggs on toast
  • Bee kibble
  • Butt-er
  • Onion chips
  • Maraschino cherries
  • Lipstick
  • Birthday cupcakes (for bees)
Pickles, eggs on toast, and butt-er are completely new, while onion chips already had a sprite, and bee kibble, maraschino cherries, lipstick (okay, it's not a food, but) just had recipes added. Birthday cupcakes are based off of Heisenbee's birthday cupcake, and use its sprite base, but are a separate item with a recipe. Everything's been tested on a local server and seems to work.

Compare here: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...s?expand=1

DMIs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c42qjx4v978uy...t.dmi?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuhgy9kpb8n5na...t.dmi?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7sd790h9xuohy...d.dmi?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j1747tydttmfae...s.dmi?dl=0

If anyone has better sprites or just food sprites in general, I'd love to include/code them. Let me know your thoughts! Jones the cat
but can I eat the lipstick
I thought we already had lipsticks.
(09-04-2017, 07:47 PM)medsal15 Wrote: I thought we already had lipsticks.

(09-04-2017, 07:47 PM)medsal15 Wrote: Pickles, eggs on toast, and butt-er are completely new, while onion chips already had a sprite, and bee kibble, maraschino cherries, and lipstick (okay, it's not a food, but) just had recipes added. Everything's been tested on a local server and seems to work.
You can't eat the lipstick, unfortunately!

Also, yeah, lipstick already exists; I just made a (silly) recipe for it.

(The pickle and butt-er are just a recolored cucumber and mayonnaise respectively - do they look passable? My spriting skills aren't good enough to make anything original)
(09-05-2017, 04:55 AM)Flourish Wrote: You can't eat the lipstick, unfortunately!

Also, yeah, lipstick already exists; I just made a (silly) recipe for it.

(The pickle and butt-er are just a recolored cucumber and mayonnaise respectively - do they look passable? My spriting skills aren't good enough to make anything original)

This game isn't famed for it's consistent, attractive, and stylistic art so you're good either way, but yeah, they work just fine.
You forgot the bee birthday cupcake recipe!

Bee Kibble + Sugar + Small Candle = a Heisenbee birthday cupcake?
(09-05-2017, 08:51 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: You forgot the bee birthday cupcake recipe!

Bee Kibble + Sugar + Small Candle = a Heisenbee birthday cupcake?

I did! D:

I'll add it in tonight. Do you think also having royal jelly would be excessive?

Also, for the lipstick recipe, is allowing all crayons too much? Should it just be limited to strange crayons?
You can get royal jelly with a quick trip to Bombini so I don’t think that’s a problem.
Can I extract pickles for pickle juice?
(09-05-2017, 10:28 AM)Newtonsolo Wrote: Can I extract pickles for pickle juice?

Oh, good idea! I'll work on that too. Any thoughts on what it should do? Just be sour and sorta offputting to drink?
Pickle juice is a natural isotonic, and is great for hangovers.
Maybe it breaks down to 1 part antihol 1 part charcoal?
So its not as strong as its counterparts, but still useful in a pinch?
(09-05-2017, 10:42 AM)Flourish Wrote:

Oh, good idea! I'll work on that too. Any thoughts on what it should do? Just be sour and sorta offputting to drink?

It already exists or existed at one point
Also it for some reason is great for getting rid of cramps quickly according to some, so maybe some sort of stamina rege boost?
(09-05-2017, 10:42 AM)Flourish Wrote:

It's already a thing (not in the release code). Feel free to have it contain something else and comment that it should contain juice_pickle instead (I'm not sure if and can't be bothered to look if putting a reagent you don't have into your code would break it).
(09-05-2017, 10:55 AM)Newtonsolo Wrote: It already exists or existed at one point
Also it for some reason is great for getting rid of cramps quickly according to some, so maybe some sort of stamina rege boost?

Oh, now that I'm looking at the code, yeah, you're right! There is something in Reagents-FoodDrink.dm (not sure if it's the same as what it is now, however). I'm not sure if I want to mess around with stamina though.

(09-05-2017, 10:53 AM)Sundance Wrote: Pickle juice is a natural isotonic, and is great for hangovers.
Maybe it breaks down to 1 part antihol 1 part charcoal?
So its not as strong as its counterparts, but still useful in a pinch?

That sounds pretty interesting. I'll try and see if I can make that work! That'll make the pickle juice cigarettes much more enticing for detectives.

edit:

(09-05-2017, 11:09 AM)Mordent Wrote: It's already a thing (not in the release code). Feel free to have it contain something else and comment that it should contain juice_pickle instead (I'm not sure if and can't be bothered to look if putting a reagent you don't have into your code would break it).

Alright! jons the catte