Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to stop matcho maen- the discussion thread
how do you stop matcho man? what are your strategies?
i found that throwing the Maen on a robotics table cripples him to the point where he cannot move, and I assume crating the man can lead to easy crushing
Stun bullets/taser, have a trustworthy assistant on hand to weld him in a locker in the ten seconds he'll be down. That's about all you need.

Also, he can have his face shoved into the deep fryer. This isn't all that useful and will probably result in you being piledrived into the monkey pen, but for the glorious five BYOND seconds/thirty real world seconds, you will feel like a king among men.
1. Buckle him to a chair
2. Throw your shoes at him until he dies
Is this an admin matcho maen, or an admin spawned matcho maen?
If it's the former, then I recommend curling up in a ball and pleading for life as you can't kill those ones.
admin macho men are stoppable through the lucky deployment of a crusher unit - can't think of anything else here as they won't stay stunned for more than a tick and they can pop themselves out of locked containers.
fill him with Venom
Gibber.
I once cluwned a macho maen to great effect... Until he turned into cluwne.maen and proceeded to wreck my face
There is a way. There's always a way! aardvarko
Wonkmin Wrote:Remove from code. Problem stopped.

You got rid of Matcho Maen?!
I haven't seen smiling man in a while. Was that removed?
The pinstripe suit and mask still exist, at least.

What about The Welder?
far as im aware the welder's code (being mport code) is broken to fuckery in about six million different ways and probably just needs excising from the code outright
yeah smiling man and the welder are both horribly broken, trying to spawn either one just breaks something
How come there's no hulke hoogan to tag team with the maechoe mann. It'd be pretty neat.