Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else use a set loadout they've made for a job?
Also, not gonna lie and say a full utility belt isn't a useful addition to any job. I got arrested by security once who confiscated everything but my belt and as soon as they left me alone in my cell, I broke out immediately and escaped with a couple of their goods in my possession.

I used to like grabbing myself some thermite and an igniter for those more tricky heists, but I don't really roll with that stuff a whole lot anymore. Kind of made getting into places a little too easy after a while.
(09-08-2017, 05:15 AM)Captain Sheepy Wrote: I used to like grabbing myself some thermite and an igniter for those more tricky heists, but I don't really roll with that stuff a whole lot anymore. Kind of made getting into places a little too easy after a while.

same for me. i don't get why people got so mad about the thermite changes, when there was always at least one person who just thermited into everywhere for whatever they wanted with one beaker being like 100 uses. it's not like it's even hard to make
To be fair, that's why thermite was nerfed to need 15 units on a wall before you can light it to burn the wall down