Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboy stuff
On Cogmap 1 add the clothing vendor to the crew quarters so we can get the poncho, and put the 75-gallon hat SOMEWHERE in the debris field so people can actually wear it more often.  I think the cowboy boots are sold by the GLOMAR dude so otherwise we good to go
The clothing vendor was added to the crew quarters months ago.
why in the debris field? why not somewhere where people will actually find and use it? why gate such good content behind stupid bullshit??????????????????
combine two cowboy hats to get the 75 gallon hat
(09-02-2017, 12:55 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: combine two cowboy hats to get the 75 gallon hat

Good idea
I've never seen the 75 gallon hat before but please tell me it's also a beaker.
How about a lasso? Grab those pesky staff assistants and rope em up!

How about spurs that jingle jangle as you patrol the halls?

How about a two-man horse costume? I call TAILS!
I'd suggest Old West Sheriff as a gimmick role but I'm not sure the station needs another security officer.

Overall though

Sheriff's badge as a resprited ID

Cowboy hat, suit and boots

Revolver, maybe one that looks fancier.

Whiskey Bottle, filled with whiskey.

Also several deputy stickers, assuming HOS doesn't arrest them for deputizing half the crew.
A branding iron. Heat it up and poke someone to leave a mark
(09-02-2017, 12:07 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: The clothing vendor was added to the crew quarters months ago.

Yeah on cog 2 not 1

(09-02-2017, 12:08 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: why in the debris field? why not somewhere where people will actually find and use it? why gate such good content behind stupid bullshit??????????????????

Well that's where the boots are so I guess just make it buyable or craft able from the existing stuff
(09-03-2017, 01:12 AM)poland spring Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 12:07 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: The clothing vendor was added to the crew quarters months ago.

Yeah on cog 2 not 1

No, it is on cogmap1. The goonhub map for it hasn't updated for it yet, (and the wiki is only partially updated) but it's there, where there o2 closet used to be.