Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Admins not doing their jobs
I was the AI when most of this went down, so I saw most of it and was also involved. Might as well give my side of the story. I might not remember it 100% since i was quite tired.

I for one knew the captain was a ling before I became the AI and probably before anyone else, as he stung me early on without saying much, sending me into neurotoxin near death. I didn´t say much about it.

As far as I remember the captain didn´t say much most of the round, only occasionaly interacting, behaving somewhat immature. When the rest of the crew started to suspect him and wanted a blood sample he became more immature and mocking in the chat. I didn´t read the chat closely at the time since so much was going on, but i saw HoP(Daria) and the Chef(zoosmelon) telling the captain that he is acting immature.

My laws were changed so that only the captain is human, and to cause some tension and action i announced "Alert: Non humans detected."

At some point the captain got cornered in the bridge with Daria and the Chef who attacked him. Not sure if both did, but he was bloody and on the ground when he horror formed and killed one of them. I think the chef suicided at that point as I saw "x is holding their breath, appearing to commit suicide" in chat.

And that´s when the OOC exploded. Zoosmelon complained in OOC about murderboning and bad Roleplay. Cleverboy got into an argument with Zoosmelon. Things quickly devolved into a fight. Personal insults from zoos and a generally toxic attitude from both. The whole round stopped completely as this went on for 20 minutes. At some point Daria called the shuttle just to get a new round going, but the fight kept going into the next round.

A few people left or disabled OOC. I left around 25 minutes after the OOC fight started.

Also I did Ahelp a few minutes after it started and 2 more times later on, but never got a response from any admin.

Messages In This Thread
Admins not doing their jobs - by Zoosmelon11 - 08-21-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Admins not doing their jobs - by Technature - 08-21-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Admins not doing their jobs - by EristheSlackWyrm - 08-21-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Admins not doing their jobs - by Mordent - 08-23-2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Admins not doing their jobs - by locusts - 09-06-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Admins not doing their jobs - by Mordent - 10-16-2017, 05:23 AM