Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Controls and character menu bug
Two things. 

If for whatever reason you have to re-log mid-round, your controls are reset to the default goon style. 

The character menu is also bugged, where you can't change your controls mid-round.

Neither of these bugs are that bad by themselves, but having both means you're stuck with default goon controls the whole round after re-logging.
press tab

next time, also press the mentorhelp button, or ask over radio. this bug is super common
Yeah I asked a mentor and they said they weren't sure. Also tab just enables hotkey mode doesn't it? Or does it also let you change the hotkey modes from goon to tg?
oh if you're on tg hotkeys, which you didn't say in your post, loser, then yeah i think theres no way to change back to tg mid round. im sure someone can patch it so tab switches between the 3
(08-14-2017, 10:59 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: oh if you're on tg hotkeys, which you didn't say in your post, loser, then yeah i think theres no way to change back to tg mid round. im sure someone can patch it so tab switches between the 3

That'd be very helpful, like an option to switch between them in the commands or special verbs tab. That way people could also try each one during the round to see what they like best.