Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
GET DAT FUKKEN DISK
I continue to do absolutely nothing noteworthy as clown.
Stationeer, Medical Doctor, I run to medbay and put together my standard hodgepodge of first aid kits, defibrillator, and other random shit.
Stationeer, Head of Personnel:
I transfer the station's funds to shipping, then purchase and distribute novelty clothing to the crew.
I pull out a blood stained photo of a clown that killed my father and stew in self loathing and hatred for clownkind
Latejoin on the Arrivals Shuttle as Botanist OR Engineer OR Barman. Check inventory for internals, check pockets, check trinket, and if I don't spawn with an emergency oxygentank, search for one near my post.
In response to superlagg's request, I ask if any other crew if they would like a shuttle call, while continuing to flick through cameras for anything to report.
Edit:I will call the shuttle if 3 normal crew or a head of staff order it.
Stationeer, Roboticist. Attempting to use monkey brains as a basis of a cyborg army while also trying to make a second AI in case the 1st one gets bored and leaves/gets blown up/needs an extra pair of eyes.
I feel a slightly diminished craving for novelty-flavored cigarettes and a vague sense of being touched by a Martian masseuse.

I shrug it off and lug the second artifact into the xray scanner. I log in, turn on the scanner, and while it's active, haul the first artifact into medbay lobby.
(08-15-2017, 01:27 PM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: with the wire cutters i shall put them in my pocket and fart over to mechanics and steal borrow a pair of insulated gloves
Not while those lockers are cardlocked, you don't.

Assuming time allows it, I'm going to take a quick moment away from the PDA shenanigans to grab a multitool and attempt to pulse/bolt the doors before anything bad happens with HotCoffeeMug here.
Rimshot

I was goin' for successive actions, but that works too.

Find and eat a bee egg. That way I can poop out a bee in a couple minutes. If I have extra time it should be spent thinking about a way to smoke eggplant. It has nicotine, so that's good enough.
I rush to heal those injured in PDA explosions with my trusty doctor's bag full of medicine.
Stationeer, Staff Assistant:

I arrive on the station and immediately attempt to make everyone angry by shouting insults over the radio.
I've got a question about how this game is working. Can we assume people that join in after the minute has been summarized don't have knowledge of things that happened before so, and do we currently know there are Nuke Ops or is that a thing that still has to be discovered?
upon hearing talk of a shuttle call i'd like to yell "what the fuck its 3 minutes in, no shuttle"
(08-15-2017, 08:42 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I've got a question about how this game is working. Can we assume people that join in after the minute has been summarized don't have knowledge of things that happened before so, and do we currently know there are Nuke Ops or is that a thing that still has to be discovered?

After thinking about it a bit, I think it would be best that everyone that joined was in their department doing their work (though up to the point they joined, were doing a really average job at it) unless they say otherwise.  I had thought up of a few situations already (that didn't happen due to rolls) that would have required unfilled rolls to act at the time (ex:If the clown rolled 1 or 2, security would have noticed him and went after him.  Security wasn't filled at the time, so it just assumes potential joiners ARE those officers). Thus, you're aware of events and can act on them unless you wish to be a late-joiner (for whatever reason).

The game plays as if it was a normal SS13 game.  Therefore, if someone thinks people are doing suspicious things (usually via bad rolls) before Nuke Ops is alerted by anyone, people can act as if they are dealing with traitors, lings, vampires, or similar antags.

Actually, I think I'll add a security level to the Opening post.