Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee invasion gamemode. AKA alien mode with bees
Guys you're beeing silly, just stop
What a bee-lated surprise
Oh god the bees, we must hive!
This idea is the bees-knees
Thread beevival now with 100% more bee avatars
I cant BEE-lieve that someone had thizz idea. with a BIT of tweaking I BEE-lieve that thizz might work.
I hate to hornet in on this thread but this thread is an infestation that needs to be killed off with pesticide.

I am a buzzkill.
Would make a practical use for the loafer if bees are storming all around the disposal/mail system :downs:

also the buzzerkers idea...yes!
The bees, THE BEES!

A bee/wasp colony mode would be amazing. Perhaps one or two bee larvae and some pollen could spawn as part of a random event or teleporter malfunction as well?
Honeysly replacing be with bee is getting old
To bee or not to bee.

That is the question.
I support this idea make it not alien gamemode resurrection and you will have me at 100% this is goon it should bee like a goon version let other servers bask in the alien mode we need to come up with something better that only we have so bee brilliant bee brilliant bee bee bee bee brilliant
a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee :zpatriot: a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee
(04-12-2017, 04:52 PM)Toonie Wrote: I support this idea make it not alien gamemode resurrection and you will have me at 100% this is goon it should bee like a goon version let other servers bask in the alien mode we need to come up with something better that only we have so bee brilliant bee brilliant bee bee bee bee brilliant

I like you.
At first I thought this was a critical mass bee meme post, but then I saw that it was that AND from 2013.

Mercy upon us and our bee friends.