Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee invasion gamemode. AKA alien mode with bees
ISaidNo Wrote:hive you gone mad, posting something so bombustic
at any rate "alien mode with _" is still alien mode which gets an automatic no from me
That's why I thought of actual objectivezzz instead of "everyone dies RIP". Gives you more of a goal, whether or not you actually want to do it, like how traitors are. I also tried keeping one bee class (beesides the queen) from being too powerful, giving them their own ups and downs. So of course it's still not 100% balanced but it sounds like it would be a buzz.

In reality there's not really any way to get it so someone wont think "oh it's just aliens with X instead". The thing everyone hated about alien rounds were it just turned into a TDM with people offering themselves to become aliens or everyone just fortifying one place (QM) and ordering guns and then it's just a boring standoff. With actual relatively easy objectives it would be more like "syndicate mode with different goals and strategies"

Cogwerks Wrote:what on earth
You can't deny that it doesn't sound fun having a ton of busy bees flying around the station trying to collect people/overrun a certain area.
can we have this with cats
I think a bee infestation would work far better then aliens for the simple fact that it sort of reminds me of that episode in the Simpsons where homer becomes an astronaut and lets all the ants escape.

I think a pest infestation of some kind would be a good game mode, just maybe not alien.
gob's not on board
[Image: OTKgHZI.gif]
Bee Guevara
ugh i was all ready to take a dump in this thread but you actually put work into this idea

why whyyyy whyyyyyyyy
bzz bzz
i, for one, welcome our new buzzing overlords.
note: i read nothing in this thread

The problem alien had was that people tried to die so they could become the alien, which was dumb beyond belief
if someone dies in Bee, just make them turn to a mob
Thats a lot of effort for something that will be shot down so quickly
Sord213 Wrote:You can't deny that it doesn't sound fun having a ton of busy bees flying around the station trying to collect people/overrun a certain area.

You're right. I am unable to deny that this idea does sound like it would become unfun.
i am abandoning pathology and coding this
Roll it into pathology and give us a Bee-zerker disease.
david2222121 Wrote:Roll it into pathology and give us a Bee-zerker disease.
That pun was terrible. You should be punished
i am a-buzz with excitement