Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feels 4 Reals Game Giveaway
"Feels 4 Reals" August/September Mini-Lottery

---------------------------------------

I would recommend checking out the Steam Store pages included for each game to gain a better understanding of what they're about and what features they include, and to decide what game you'll pick if you're lucky and win. Please note that these are all on the Steam Platform, so if you can't/won't install the Steam platform, you probably won't be able to claim the game. 

The games that I've chosen for this lottery are some of my personal favorite games that I would definitely recommend to other people. I've chosen these three games under a theme of having lots of feelings in them. Good feelings, bad feelings, stuff like that.

LISA: The Painful

Steam Store Page

Brief Overview:
"Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to survive... "

A hard but rather fun turn-based RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world where all the women have dissappeared and men run around beating the shit out of each other. The protagonist, Brad, finds a new hope: baby that is female. After raising her for over a decade, she goes missing. Brad sets out to the wastelands of Olathe to retrieve her. In this world, death grips to your characters should they fall victim to certain attacks, and the people in your path will be very unforgiving. You might not always do the right thing, but you always do it for the right reasons.

Night in the Woods

Steam Store Page

Brief Overview:
"College dropout Mae Borowski returns home to the crumbling former mining town of Possum Springs seeking to resume her aimless former life and reconnect with the friends she left behind. But things aren't the same. Home seems different now and her friends have grown and changed. Leaves are falling and the wind is growing colder. Strange things are happening as the light fades.

And there's something in the woods."

An enthralling story-based platformer about a college dropout that returns to her small countryside hometown and her old friends. A mix of platforming and minigames is surrounded by a good cast of characters in a rich story.

Side Note:
You might miss characters, dialogue, and interactions if you don't explore the town roofs during your playthrough(s), so don't be afraid to jump up there often!

I would also recommend pacing the game at one day per day to extend the longevity of your first playthrough, but you don't have to take this recommendation's advice if you don't want to.

OneShot

Steam Store Page

Short Overview:
"A surreal puzzle adventure game with unique mechanics / capabilities.

You are to guide a child through a mysterious world on a mission to restore its long-dead sun.

...Of course, things are never that simple.

The world knows you exist.

The consequences are real.

Saving the world may be impossible.

You only have one shot.

An odd and experimental, but captivating top-down puzzle/exploration game about a cat-child wandering through a strange decaying world. The trailer will sell it better than I can while also not spoiling it, but be HEAVILY vigilant against spoilers in related content, because this is a rather short game compared to the other two. 

OneShot Trailer (YouTube)

Side Note:
Believe in the cat, and you'll have a wonderful time. Remember, you only have one shot.

Like Night in the Woods, there are also points (you'll figure it out when you play it) that I would recommend taking a break from the game on, to make the game stay with you just a little bit longer.

I would also very much recommend playing in windowed mode. You'll find out why.

How to Enter 

<SpyGuy> Post 5 min spaceman doodle for a chance to win games. 
<SpyGuy> Then make it a lottery among doodleposters. 

As SpyGuy stated, to enter the lottery you must make a doodle of a spaceman.
It could be your spaceman, my spaceman, anyone's spaceman. 
There are no requirements for quality, so don't be afraid to show off your spaceman sketches!
Also if you REALLY don't want to draw a spaceman just include this string in your post.

Quote:"I am [put your username here] and I want an entry but don't want to draw."

The winners will be chosen on the fifth roll, and will be the first three people on the list.
Winners get to choose the game that they want, with First Place having the first pick, and so on.

Drawings will be held on September 1st, 2017, using Random.org's lists generator.

Good luck, fellow spacemen!
i like this. i can barely use steam and none of these games particularly seem like i would play them but go you for doing a giveaway
Quote:"I am [Technature] and I want an entry but don't want to draw."

I am really shit at drawing anything, sorry frown
I've done a few ddodles in the past but I would like to submit this latest sketch as my entry. Shout out to all the Jack Jackson lovers. #proudjackoffs

[Image: t6vfFnJ.jpg]
[Image: SSrX6am.gif]Changling/Janitor!
You shoud've added To The Moon
That is amazing, Salami Sam!
(08-01-2017, 01:00 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: That is amazing, Salami Sam!

Thanks!! Trying to get better drawing digitally.
Hey. Quick update. Something really shitty happened, long story short I feel like I need to delay the drawing by a week or so. Also, because only three people entered the giveaway, just post in this thread if you want to enter.
If I win, give my prize to HipBEE instead.
Seeing that there's the option to simply not submit anything, clearly there's nothing keeping me from posting my radical perception of "art".

[Image: SaUAp4f.png]
i call this one ultimate conflict because there is a conflict and it is ultimate
A old Image I posted a while back of my character Jason Haward
[Image: n2xBgLQ.png]
(09-01-2017, 05:57 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: A old Image I posted a while back of my character Jason Haward
Where is his NOSE
(09-02-2017, 01:33 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 05:57 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: A old Image I posted a while back of my character Jason Haward
Where is his NOSE
Nose? Nose! WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED NOSE!

[Image: 3LzyXJq.png]
I had this one sitting around. Taximin, yeah. I'll make a steam account or just ask if a friend wants one of those games, PM me if I win, maybe? I dunno.