Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop vampires from taking oxygen damage
they're undead creatures and have no need to breathe
alternate idea: if the vamp has enough eaten blood it doesnt need to breathe. all that oxygen in the blood, you know
(07-30-2017, 10:17 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: alternate idea: if the vamp has fantastic Gynectrol results it doesnt need to breathe. all that oxygen in the blood, you know

That would make sense. I'm sure even vamps need a little bit of Oxygen.
Maybe your available blood ticks down if you’re taking oxygen damage. If it hits 0 you start taking damage instead.
(07-30-2017, 11:42 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Maybe your available blood ticks down if you’re taking oxygen damage. If it hits 0 you start taking damage instead.

would definitely need a big warning/indicator when you are taking oxy and losing blood because of it. maybe a toggle-able ability?
Isn't oxy damage a proxy used by a ton of stuff to control dying?
I mean oxy damage due to no air, not just any oxy damage.
(07-31-2017, 03:20 AM)cyberTripping Wrote: Isn't oxy damage a proxy used by a ton of stuff to control dying?

yeah but my idea was if they have enough blood (or just always, if thats what people decide) they secretly get given the anaerobic metabolism or whatever gene, the one that stops you needing oxygen. that doesn't prevent you dying of crit, i believe