Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardboard
QM currently receives several shipments in cardboard boxes, we have the old disguise boxes, why don't we have actual cardboard?

We could make terrible excellent additions to the station! Slap down some rods, toss some cardboard on there, boom! Station building on the cheap! Sure it's flimsy, not quite airtight, and falls apart if you hit it too hard, but beggars can't be choosers! If it breaks, just patch the hole with duct SPACE TAPE for a sure-fire seal! Shuttle break down? Make a new one with tape and cardboard! Hole in the station? Use cardboard for a "Good enough" fix with space-age technology!

It'd give us a reason to grow trees in botany. For mulching and turning into cardboard. Efficient!
Yes. Add wood and cardboard as materials to build with. I want a cardboard computer and a wood-glass window.
space tape can do anything

+1
I'd love for QM to get more mailing type things. Like those foam packing peanuts
Can we throw blankets over it to make it an official fort?
If you make enough cardboard, maybe you can pack up the entire station and ship it somewhere less terrible. I'm imagining a postage stamp the size of a shuttle.
(07-26-2017, 01:05 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I'd love for QM to get more mailing type things. Like those foam packing peanuts

QM sends a package to the bar, the barman opens the box and peanuts fly everywhere

I have no idea how they would work mechanically but it’s a funny image.
Shameless thread resurrection because matsci isn't complete garbage now.
this looks fun!