Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Tank Transfer Butts don't appear to work
Exclamation 
I got a super heated plasma tank, and attached it along with a butt to a TTV. Upon opening the valve, absolutely nothing happened. On top of this, I've never actually seen a tank transfer butt in action, so it may have been broken for a while. (just to clarify, the plasma tank gave a maxcap explosion in a TTV)
What's it meant to do?
Why did I think you were supposed to use two butts?

Also, I heard one go off as recently as a month ago.
You need pressure here, not temperature. Try shoving 4000 kPa of whatever into a tank and then using it in a TTB.
you basically need to do a very controlled plasma oxy burn inside a tank in order to generate the proper pressure.
Alternatively, it sounds like the exact same procedure you would use for canister bombs will work.
Pressure, not temperature. You're trying to make a thunderous fart, not a taco bell fart.
Did you have at least ~300kPa?
(07-27-2017, 06:44 AM)elan_oots Wrote: Pressure, not temperature. You're trying to make a thunderous fart, not a taco bell fart.
Did you have at least ~300kPa?

It was filled to the max pressure of a tank, does it need to combust while inside it or something? Seems like quite the hastle for a mostly harmless TTB.