Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
remove THC from the addict trait
(04-12-2022, 08:39 AM)HannaRIO Wrote: Medical cannabis is an actual thing, and it does work. People get severe pain relief and get their spasms are reduced.

Prove to me you're not a bot right now
Yeah holy necrothread Batman.
Holy hell, 5 years necromancy
(04-12-2022, 10:15 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 08:39 AM)HannaRIO Wrote: Medical cannabis is an actual thing, and it does work. People get severe pain relief and get their spasms are reduced.

Prove to me you're not a bot right now

I'm a bot
We already had the addict trait in 2017???
I always wonder if these people are actually bots or not because like who would make bots just to comment one weird comment on a forum for a fart space game made in the 2000's.
(04-12-2022, 03:12 PM)Ikea Wrote: I always wonder if these people are actually bots or not because like who would make bots just to comment one weird comment on a forum for a fart space game made in the 2000's.

I mean I bet they do this across all sorts of forums and I can basically guarantee that it's trying to sell you weed
The thing is like, they filled in the special info, and also this is one person out of many who will necropost a years old thread with things that are just slightly in context, and theyre always different things. Are they just people who binged the forums and not quite familar with forum etiquette and shit, if so why does this happen so much relatively, or are these bots, if so who is making these bots and why do they always just leave one comment then mess off.
Oh wow so it genuinely is a bot fascinating.
Throwing this thread back into the dumpster where it belongs.