Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which job has the nicest looking uniform
(07-24-2017, 12:01 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: ooh yeah, the achievement reward, the alchemist coat, looks really good on scientists. once got in a gang as a ling, made up of me, a traitor, and 2 deluxe mindslaves. all wearing the coats, murdering everyone

That coat is Anime
(07-24-2017, 01:38 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 12:01 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: ooh yeah, the achievement reward, the alchemist coat, looks really good on scientists. once got in a gang as a ling, made up of me, a traitor, and 2 deluxe mindslaves. all wearing the coats, murdering everyone

That coat is Anime

at least its a good anime. countless people on the irc have spoken about how good FMAB is. original FMA was shit in comparison
Special mention for clown formalwear
Jazz sweater, NT beret, Beepky's duster, balaclava, black shoes, and fingerless gloves.

Alternatively:
Blue Clown

Alternate Alternative:
Police Uniform (blue), Beepsky's duster, NT beret, and a cigarette in your mouth. Oh, yeah!
Im a fan of the HoP formal uniform. Looks even more captain-y than the captain
i don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but i am quite fond of the quartermaster's outfit + black gloves + black shoes
Huh. I stand alone so far; my favorite is botany. After that it's CE, with it's green accents. Third would be Chaplain, with or without the accessories. It makes me feel all Johnny Cash.

What's weird is that I've played this game for 3 years and I still haven't stumbled across the medal for the alchemist coat. People also aren't allowed to talk about medals, so, rip.
(07-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Mageziya Wrote:

What's weird is that I've played this game for 3 years and I still haven't stumbled across the medal for the alchemist coat. People also aren't allowed to talk about medals, so, rip.

pretty sure the 'no medal talk' is an older thing. im sure no one will mind if i hint that it has to do with telesci
(07-28-2017, 11:53 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Mageziya Wrote:

pretty sure the 'no medal talk' is an older thing. im sure no one will mind if i hint that it has to do with telesci

Ban he immediately
Janitor in an armored biosuit. Declare war on grime!
atmosphere technician has quite a fancy crew jumpsuit
(07-30-2017, 11:58 AM)Se ov Wrote: atmosphere technician has a fancy bingo bonuses and jumpsuit Nurses.
Medical director is too stylin. I may be biased.