Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which job has the nicest looking uniform
I felt like making this thread. Discuss.
Head of security, bar none
Head of Security.
Staff Assistant wearing stolen HoS gear.
Clown.
Roboticist, without question. I always get a satchel so people can see the cool cog-print on the back of the labcoat.
HoS. So styling.
nerf hos uniform, too suave.

hos but I do like the robotics uniforn sometimes. metal shells as any synthetics are cool. clown is my favourite, but not stylish
I am still v attached to the hos formal uniform.
(07-23-2017, 09:55 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Clown.

Clown isn't a job, it's a way of life.
Test Subject! The monkey man costume! YUSSSSSS!
(07-23-2017, 11:39 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Roboticist, without question. I always get a satchel so people can see the cool cog-print on the back of the labcoat.
Roboticist is great, yeah. I'm also quite keen on the Medical Doctor coat with the stripes, the one you get with an achievement.

For some reason I really like the alternate Chief Engineer uniform with the yellow shirt. Not sure why, just looks snazzy.
Head of security's alternate uniform, followed by his regular uniform, and then theres regular security uniforms being the worst on the station.
ooh yeah, the achievement reward, the alchemist coat, looks really good on scientists. once got in a gang as a ling, made up of me, a traitor, and 2 deluxe mindslaves. all wearing the coats, murdering everyone