Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Official(?) Alcatraz Station Discussion
Hello everyone, I am dumb as ever and just got back to doing this stuff.

(07-31-2017, 07:29 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Could you show me it in use? I'm having a hard time figuring out what it is from that image. Half wall, as in a cubicle wall or a short wall that you can see over?

This is the closest thing I have at the moment, it's the same as the bar stage on the Destiny map:

[Image: WIQu4LO.png]

Basically it takes up an edge of a tile like a window and prevents passage while adding the cool pseudo 3D whatever effect.

(08-01-2017, 08:41 AM)Grifflez Wrote: The PTL runs through genetics? My god, that's brilliant! You turn it up to full power and the monkeys take care of the geneticists for ya!

I'm a big fan of 'asteroid converted into space station' type maps. 

I can't really tell from the preview images, but are there no areas of solid rock that someone can dig through to get behind a secure area such as the brig?

There are plenty of spaces to dig in to break in around, you might need a welder and wrench for the last wall though. The brig is surrounded by hallways, but the Armory is encased in rock. Of course I'm still working on it and it can be changed around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official(?) Alcatraz Station Discussion - by Arborinus - 08-13-2017, 10:06 AM