Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Official(?) Alcatraz Station Discussion
Haven't been able to work on this, once summer is over there will probably be more time, ironically.

I'm not sure about the current state of Blob, but I can see some problems with it on this map and just being able to go anywhere and grow to round-ending status without ever seeing a single person. I think it would need to be coded that they can't eat asteroid walls or are just disabled for this map or something, this would need to be tested.

(07-25-2017, 10:08 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: PS: Looks like you've got it covered but if you need a hand with any sprite work, I'd be happy to contribute.

I'll open this offer up to anyone: If you want some to contribute some cool decorative objects, I'll try to see how I can add them. If you notice, I sprited some new floors, halfwalls, etc. Some things that could be done: more floors, new shrubs, posters, statues... Whatever you can think of really, but the requirement is that it's only function is to look pretty (doesn't need coded) or isn't too ridiculous (don't worry, anything too goofy could probably fit in the clown room or something).

[Image: 9RI9I5K.png]
I would also like input on this half wall sprite. It's for the brig and is meant to be drab but it looks pretty dumb. If anyone wants to take a crack at making a better one, go ahead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official(?) Alcatraz Station Discussion - by Arborinus - 07-29-2017, 06:33 PM