Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Stellaris
Heyo, so there's this cool game called Stellaris. It's basically civilization but in space with spaceships and completely different. We're (me and Wire anyways) are looking to have fun community multiplayer games, because the game is fun!

We're going to try to play at 8pm EST on wednesdays and sundays. I say try because that basically never works out with people having so called "lives" and everything so we generally just hang out in IRC and I try to corral people together around that time. That being said, if we get a more solid playerbase then we can decide on specifically what times and days we are likely to be around for and set that in stone.

The games I run are generally medium-sized clustered elliptical galaxies with hyperlanes only. All of these options are subject to change as per player opinion however I would very much like to keep hyperlanes only on (trust me, it's so much better). I am also not averse to mods if everyone can agree on a couple.

So yeah post in here if you want to join. Also hang out in #stellaristation on synirc.
I want to join
9 is perhaps a tad too late.
9 is like a perfect time for me, but I don't own stellaris anyway sooo
(07-21-2017, 09:52 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: 9 is like a perfect time for me, but I don't own stellaris anyway sooo

then why are you posting
Okay, after some discussion we decided 9 is too late and that we will do the games at 8pm on Wednesdays and Sundays
For ease of use im going to switch back to this form account moving forward. This is/was Sam Eagle.
(07-21-2017, 10:23 AM)Wire Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 09:52 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: 9 is like a perfect time for me, but I don't own stellaris anyway sooo

then why are you posting

I don't know
Im down to play but be forewarned I suck ass at stellaris.
First game is tonight. Ya'll fuckers better be in the irc channel.
1 hour until gam
good gam 2 day
im so scared of the space snails
rightly so
a note that people are still welcome to join. you can take over an AI civ.