Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial You can shove headless bodies' faces into the deep fryer
If someone's head gets cut off and you shove them into the deep fryer, the game says that you're shoving their face into the deep fryer despite them not having a face. MY IMMERSION

Should there be a special case or funny effect for this? I can code a patch for it if we can think of something for it to do.
Idea.

If person has no head, SHOVE THE WHOLE DAMN THING IN!
Headless persons can also wear hats and sunglasses.

You also can't staple melons to their necks, wtf.
seems like a relevant place to ask the question... is the only way to put someone's body into the deep fryer via suicide emote?
I always found it funny that the AI can remove things from the fryer. The Internet of Things is alive and well.
(07-20-2017, 06:19 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: seems like a relevant place to ask the question... is the only way to put someone's body into the deep fryer via suicide emote?

afaik, yes
does loading the fryer oil with silver sulf let you survive the ordeal ?
I haven't checked but assume that you can't load the fryer with reagents. Regardless of whether you can or not, people have survived suicide-by-frying by being dosed up on a load of chems. The result is rather entertaining.
You can, in fact, load the fryer up with reagents.
(07-21-2017, 05:30 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: You can, in fact, load the fryer up with reagents.

Glorious.
Yeah that's why the 'drain oil' function exists- the reagents go into the outer crunchy container as I understand it- my question is whether it applies those reagents to a hapless soul who goes deep-sea frying. I think we need to test.
Wait really? I can crush up floorpills, pour them into the fryer, fry my hat, and dose myself? Why have I never done this?
(07-20-2017, 06:19 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: seems like a relevant place to ask the question... is the only way to put someone's body into the deep fryer via suicide emote?

No, it is not. If somebody is a monkey, you can shove them into the fryer straight up
(07-23-2017, 07:55 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

No, it is not. If somebody is a monkey, you can shove them into the fryer straight up

You can also use a pod. I already said too much, it might be patched soon.
(07-23-2017, 08:16 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 07:55 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

You can also use a pod. I already said too much, it might be patched soon.

If you mean the method that we tried that one time, i think that's already been patched, unless you mean a different one.