How YOU can fight against communism-A HoS Application
Usual Character Name: Iam A. Crooke
BYOND Username: Wabash
Recommended by (if applicable): Vinny, Dr. Cogwerks, Sord213, YgorTheNasty,
Times Available: 7-11 (PM EST)

Reason for Application (300 word minimum):
I've been disappointed in the current security, they need a leader that will beat the shit out of them if they step out of line, they need a man that knows what communism really is; A man like Iam A. Crooke. I'm not the nicest, the friendliest, the kindest, but I'll have you know, I am here to lead against the syndicate communists through democracy and the free market. I believe in fair cell timer settings, I don't like killing traitors, but I do like to make the game difficult for them. As a player I enjoy the traitor roles the most of course but I've played every role but head of security and I feel that I need experience in it on top of wanting that beret. The problem with the space man game is if you play security you will commonly get players that will attack you as security just for being security; I will try to curb this behavior through punishment and re-education. It is really uncool to be a security officer trying to deal with a traitor while a horde of assistants decide to disarm you to get the traitor weapon you just stole that you can't fit in your backpack; This will be fixed if I am HoS, at least when I am on. Although most gimmicks can be lame, I believe that some gimmicks can give the game story, like declaring syndicate to be space communists trying to overthrow our glorious democracy and freedom; other gimmicks include interrogations and court cases with a potential jury and some drunk lawyers. Hopefully if I am put in as the HoS most players will stop attacking security and trying to grief security because they see red. I believe that being entertaining is as important as being the best HoS around, I'll make it happen. Iam A. Crooke for HoS 2013.

Security Experience (300 word minimum):
I know all of the anti-security tricks, I know about using segways as a stun for a single security officer, I know that disposalling an officer is a quick stun, I know that you can grab a banana and use that to slip up an officer and grab their gun, theres plenty of tricks against security officers that you could potentially use and I know every one of them making me the best defense for security; I know how to robust dudes who try to use any of these tricks to stop security from functioning as a well oiled machine. I have played security quite a bit and I understand how to deal with multiple assistants, how to deal with riots, how to deal with traitors, and how to deal with any bad dude that I go up against. In my recent rounds as security, I ended up with 1 red chainsaw in the confiscated locker, 2 shotguns with ammo in my backpack, a revolver in my backpack, and a chameleon projector. I do not like to use traitor weapons as security but I did not trust those weapons in the locker. The use of security timers is the most abused thing that I see as a security officer, the lightest offenses get 5 minutes and in my experience, I know what the fair timers are. I am the most robust player out there, I can take on multiple traitors or assistants with basic gear. I believe that in my experience security could use a bit of a redesign to make it much more friendly to security while still making the brig partially hazardous, Hopefully my experience will be learned from! Some have told me that if I apply for HoS it will be overpowered; hopefully it will still be fun!
In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): Put all but 1 segway into a glass enclosure that has sec access only, make it filled and not able to add another into it, put the flusher in genpop in the back of the room OR CENTER and not at the door, the door is the worst spot.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
Shrek is what it is, it can be shitty, it can be terrible, but somedays, you just need a nice cold glass of poo.
Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
lets see....
a long while ago: banned for stealing orangesodas id in wizard round
banned for releasing n2o to stop a wizard
I think I was jobbanned from chaplain? maybe.
recently:
banned for supplying to a traitor who wasn't being watched, in jail, through a flusher: A pair of nice shoes, a fancy vice suit, a menacing green chainsaw, a box of flashy flashbangs, and a high-tech audio recorder. I am sorry about that and I know better than that.
I want to see Iam A. Crooke as a HoS. He's played long enough and he obviously knows his shit. I say this even though he's staunchly anti-communist
Yes. He's a fun guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.
And I remember him being a wicked detective.
iam will be a fun HoS. YES
When not playing security, Iam can be a bit of a hinderance, he's right, he does know alot of anti-sec tactics roll eyes (sarcastic)
When playing as HoS, Iam in the squad whether it be detective, captain or plain ol' redsuit, the team always get a buff with his presence. He's less "robust" and more tact, which is my kind of HoS.
Yes from me.
I do enjoy seeing Crooke as security (except when it's one of cogwerk's evil extended rounds), I'll know things are going to be done p well with him. He would make an excellent addiation to our purple text beret wearing squad of monkeys.
Yes
Iam is a good player, and is competent at security. Never have I had a problem with him, I'm going to say yes.
Iam is a good dude and isn't a huge jerk at all so yeah sure.
You were always up to no good in the rounds I'd seen you in before (while I was a ghost). You darn crook.

But in the recent round with me, you were a fun security officer to play with and were reasonable to people who approached you.

Yes.

wabash1 Wrote:I am the most robust player out there
Blatant lies.
[Image: Grife_zps82c0c51a.png]

I vote yes.
Iam A Crooke once found a bug that would have been really, really useful for winning rounds and almost impossible for an admin to catch and he reported it to me to be fixed instead of abusing it. A good character i m o. It takes a crook to catch a crook.
You're one of the few people that ought to have the option to toss on the beret when the station starts to get too rowdy.

Seriously, how has Wabash gone this long without? This is a no-brainer. YES.
wait he wasnt already hos ugh yes 20 years ago
please yes