Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terraria
Thorium is one of the best mods made hands down.
Apparently, the calamity, Thorium and Tremor mods are all really good. They all been described as a 1.(insert number) style overhauls where the whole game is changed due to the new items, boss's, Biomes and NPCs.

If we could use all 3 of them without them causing trouble between the 3 of them then that would be Amazing!
Ive played thorium and tremor together but never calamity
I hosted a mostly-admin terraria server a while back. I could do so again if people want.
Please do! You are probably the only person in this thread willing/able to host anything, and there is certainly a lot of people who'd want this sort of thing
Ok, server is up.

Mods (you'll need to install these): Thorium, Calamity
Server IP: terraria.goonhub.com
Port: 7777 (default)
Radical
Nice!
Great!

i installed the mods then it deleted my best world and character DAMMIT! (i have them saved somewhere else)

but we should see what time and day were going to play this now that we have the server
Note: if you bought Terraria through GOG you will be unable to install the mods
Shoot yeah i'm down to play a couple nights untill everyone invariably fucks off during the mech boss stage like every single terraria server i've been in.
(08-14-2017, 07:32 AM)Dions Wrote: Shoot yeah i'm down to play a couple nights untill everyone invariably fucks off during the mech boss stage like every single terraria server i've been in.

The last one that BlackrayJack and me were able to participate in managed to down a few of them, but I'm having one hell of a time trying to solo the Destroyer frown
When is a general timeframe that people can play?

I'm EST, available occasionally after 4:30 pm.
I'm good any time before 3 PM PST most days.
im usually after 10 AM EST usually on weekends its earlier