Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terraria
Is anyone willing/able to host something or is this just a cruel reminder of what could have been?
i could host with my computer but internet connection aint the best so it would not be that great
idea: goonstation discord channel to maybe get this rolling a bit better
Why not irc instead? I don't want to install discord.
Edit: Nothing against Discord, I'm just lazy :/
(08-07-2017, 07:50 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Why not irc instead? I don't want to install discord.

isnt there also a discord website? idk
Is the matchmaking any less poo nowadays or do you still need to use Hamachi?
You can host & connect via steam, if you don't want to port forward or use hamachi.
(08-07-2017, 07:50 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Why not irc instead? I don't want to install discord.

You don't have to install it, you can use it in your browser.
IRC works too. Maybe easier on account of not needing to poke the admins about the channel and such.
I sure as heck aren't installing IRC, but I miss playing Terraria. We can find time to fart around.
Use the mod. Seriously.

A couple of us were playing vanilla Terraria a while back and, uh, we sort of could have used something like a dedicated healer or bard, so don't let this slip by!
(08-08-2017, 04:08 AM)Tom Clancy Wrote: I sure as heck aren't installing IRC, but I miss playing Terraria. We can find time to fart around.

theres a bunch of web clients. pretty sure theres a link to a web client somewhere on the wiki. i use cgiirc/synirc idk which its called actually
How do you download the mods, anyway. I tried to download something and had to find my Terraria Folder, but steam handles it and I couldn't find my SteamLibrary folder.
EDIT: Tried again right after, succeeded. I'm a big dumdum no need to help me out here
(08-08-2017, 12:25 PM)APARTHEID Wrote: Use the mod. Seriously.

A couple of us were playing vanilla Terraria a while back and, uh, we sort of could have used something like a dedicated healer or bard, so don't let this slip by!

What? Which mod?
(08-09-2017, 07:17 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 12:25 PM)APARTHEID Wrote: Use the mod. Seriously.

What? Which mod?

Thorium. It's honestly really good as an expansion of Terraria, I've never had any issues or bugs with it. I just can't attest to the difficulty, as I usually play Terraria solely on Expert mode for loot bags.

It also might be a good idea to install the boss checklist too, as I don't know if anyone knows the progression of vanilla + thorium bosses. Boss checklist tells you the order in which you *should* defeat each boss.