Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terraria
I've gotten back into the game recently.  I'm probably gonna play it a lot until I get bored.

I was wondering if anyone else plays the game and would be interested in doing a goon game with new characters?
Count me in. I bought this game and have absolutely nothing else to do. Mostly because I never play it.
i got the game and i could play some if internet problemas dont happen.
I haven't played the game in FOREVER.

I am also really bad at the game.

Count me in. If you guys get a server up, I'll make a brand new character for it.
I'd join if you get a server going.
i could no longer find interest in terraria, i don't think. i pretty much finished it, as in, beat all the bosses repeatedly, had all their drops, was invincible, then lost my saves and deciced to uninstall. if i install it again at some point, sure ill play i guess, but its unlikely
Any server I try to host would be a shitty, locally hosted by me thing that's only on when I'm actively hosting it. So we'll probably need a better person to host this, especially since I'm not good with specific times.
Yeah, pretty much in the same boat here. Wouldn't mind doing local games, but yeah. Would be better if we could get a server going.
Im down to play for sure
I'd be down to join in, as long as there aren't real expectations on when to be on

(07-18-2017, 01:35 PM)YoukCat Wrote: Any server I try to host would be a shitty, locally hosted by me thing that's only on when I'm actively hosting it. So we'll probably need a better person to host this, especially since I'm not good with specific times.
Ditto to this
I would love to play with the goon crew. I have no gamer friends irl. OH, GOD! I'M SO LONELY!

(joking about being lonely but I really have only ZERO friends who play computer games irl)

I'm ready for fun.
Yeah alright, would be a great excuse to play this game for the first time since the early beta thing.
(07-20-2017, 06:03 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(joking about being lonely but I really have only ZERO friends who play computer games irl)

Can relate so god damn hard.

My friend has a damn laptop that could probably play things, but he refuses to use it for anything other than Diablo 2.
I'd be up for it in the near future, once I get my new computer set up. Current one is more or less dying and ss13 is one of the few games it's capable of playing right now.
I'm done with Terraria.

I found the only weapon worth getting.

The Bee Keeper.

The game is finished, there's no need for me to play anymore.

No not really, still up for this, just found it funny.

Also holy shit what fresh garbage is the wiki I had it on for 5 seconds and my computer slowed to a crawl jesus christ