Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taser trackers
Yeah you know just ditch the idea completely instead of I dunno offering ideas that contribute to the discussion? I like the idea of being able to scan your taser with your pda and being able to track said taser if it is stolen if being able to track all the tasers is too much.
If any of this happens, using an emag on the taser should prevent it from being tracked or disabled
(07-16-2017, 12:45 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Yeah you know just ditch the idea completely instead of I dunno offering ideas that contribute to the discussion?

I wasn't being serious  confused
(07-16-2017, 05:17 PM)Technature Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 12:45 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: Yeah you know just ditch the idea completely instead of I dunno offering ideas that contribute to the discussion?

I wasn't being serious  confused
i'm dumb and didn't read that right
oops
(07-16-2017, 12:32 PM)Technature Wrote: I believe it only works for one taser.

Which, yeah, you're right, often disables all of security.

Scrap immediately.

That's just been one of the many suggestions in this thread. The OP complained about the theft of tasers from lockers, not just officers, so I assumed they were proposing something for tracking all tasers. 

As for only tracking one taser, which you have to scan in advance, for a limited time...well, all you have to do there is remember to scan your taser at the beginning of the round and regularly throughout the round, and make sure that when your taser gets stolen you don't lose your PDA or your life!