Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traitor Item: Beta Wave Emitter
I think it would be interesting.  Being able to reenact pikmin but with bees would be fantastic

As someone pointed out, adventure zones would be turned into absolute jokes.

Maybe make it so it temporarily short circuits while it's not on the station?  Or maybe it's powered by something station related.
(07-16-2017, 12:41 PM)Technature Wrote: I think it would be interesting.  Being able to reenact pikmin but with bees would be fantastic

As someone pointed out, adventure zones would be turned into absolute jokes.

Maybe make it so it temporarily short circuits while it's not on the station?  Or maybe it's powered by something station related.

There are, after all, plenty of things that fail because of telescience magic. Like actual magic (see: phase shifting).
I like the idea of a headset that lets you control dumb monkeys.

For a questionable side suggestion, what if using it on a human was still kinda useful, but not quite as useful.

For instance firing a beta wave at someone causes a brief stun, but also momentarily makes the machine overheat and shut down. You could still abuse this to escape Security, but you now can't control your monkey army for a couple minutes.

Not a whole lot of traitor items have an alt fire, and I feel like a potentially risky side attack could be fun.

On second thought, this lets someone break your toy by pushing themselves into your target reticule.