Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HoS "Lawgiver" aka Judge Dredd gun
Swiss army gun is definitely how I wanna approach it

I was thinking of saying the darts should have mutadone and holy water on top of the sleeping chem to also take care of mutants and vampires, as well as some kinda way to smoke salt, but that might be too impractical and OP
IMPERSONATING A JUDGE?
30 YEARS IN THE ISO-CUBES, CREEP!

HOS: "Citizens of SS13 in case you have forgotten this station operates under the same rules as all the others the Clown is not the law. I am the law the Clown is a common criminal guilty of murder,arsony,terror bombing,mutany,the distribution of meth, telling horrible jokes and being really fucking annoying! And as of now under sentince of death. Any grey tiders who obstruct me in carrying out my duties will be treated as an accessory to his crimes. You have been warned. And as for you clown Judgement time!
i like this idea, miracle matter magazines is possible, could also make it out of any material and use the hardness piercing stats of that material
Idea: Commiting suicide with it or saying "I AM THE LAW" with it will gib you into a securitron. Emagging it and than saying "I AM THE LAW" will cause it to fire double-emagged beepskys.
(07-18-2017, 09:54 AM)zewaka Wrote: i like this idea, miracle matter magazines is possible, could also make it out of any material and use the hardness piercing stats of that material

should also include special effects if the material has any
erebite bullets
(07-18-2017, 10:15 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Idea: Commiting suicide with it or saying "I AM THE LAW" with it will gib you into a securitron. Emagging it and than saying "I AM THE LAW" will cause it to fire double-emagged beepskys.

I can imagine so many hilarious situations resulting from that.
why not just give the HoS's gun a custom skin
Some sprites

Detain: [Image: NHZVIC9.png]

Execute: [Image: rx6Q4Nk.png]

Hotshot: [Image: SHm1xZG.png]

Knockout: [Image: HG3Kbux.png]

Smokeshot: [Image: E4ntS5S.png]

Bigshot: [Image: Hrynqss.png]

You know, since I used the egun as the base for this and pulled the sprite off the wiki, I forgot that the blue is lethal on that. Whoops
Looks pretty awesome. But the Bladerunner gun is superior.