Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taser color coatings
I sorta suggested this as a thing for HOS in the questionable ideas thread, but I think security officers could have some fun with this.

a spray can you can find in sec that will change the color of your taser.

Starting smallish, you could have some colors like gray, red, and blue. Or you could go crazy and just tie it to the hue thing, so every officer could choose to have bright pink service tasers.
i want pink tasers!

edit: bonus points for multiple different segments of the taser being different colours, i.e. the handle is colour 1, the barrel is colour 2. set them independently
I'm always for more ways to express yourself with customization.
What's the difference between this and just slapping your gun with a paint can (other than the painted object looks 9/10 terrible unless it's gray) ?
(07-13-2017, 07:14 AM)Sundance Wrote: What's the difference between this and just slapping your gun with a paint can (other than the painted object looks 9/10 terrible unless it's gray) ?

I kinda expected that people could expand this from "slap taser in paint can" to "Buy/get" cool swag to bling out their tasers.

Basically CSGO skins but for security guns, so someone could just paint their gun, or they could coat it in shiny gold paint or camo or whatever other designs people come up with.
I think it goes without saying that the taser bolt color should be affected by this too. How does painting the outside of your taser change the color of electricity itself?
Mysterious happenings!