Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Throwing IDs at airlocks should open them
What the title says. If I can smash a middleman's head into an airlock to open it with his ID, why not cut out the middleman and just toss his ID at it?
DON'T MAKE ME PLANT YOUR FACE IN BETWEEN A DOORWAY YOU SCUM It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that I can slam someone's body into (presumably) a hand scanner for a door they can open and I have to hold or switch their ID to use the door myself.

+1 from me.
Hell yeah
+1
+1
Yeppo
Inb4 people rig elaborate mechanics machines that involve ids automatically opening doors and then triggering graviton accelerators so it gets shot at the next door.
(07-10-2017, 06:05 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Inb4 people rig elaborate mechanics machines that involve ids automatically opening doors and then triggering graviton accelerators so it gets shot at the next door.

we can finally make mechcomp stuff that opens doors with hand scanners other than setting the door to all access. just hook it to an id on the other side
This would cut about 10 minutes from setting up the PDA shocker system since you can already do this by baking ID's in a pie
i have one thing to say YES!!!