Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a Cyborg Docking Station to the AI core
Hey, we have to keep our borg shells somewhere.
+1, that would be nice in case robotics explodes again
also adds more interaction / possible hyjinx around the core. +1
i'd really like it if regular borg chargers could be wrenched and moved. if not, we also need a borg charger in mining. no one plays mining borg cause they have to constantly run back to robotics
(07-07-2017, 01:39 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i'd really like it if regular borg chargers could be wrenched and moved. if not, we also need a borg charger in mining. no one plays mining borg cause they have to constantly run back to robotics

I feel like any place that could expect possible borg activity could benefit from this.

Mining and Engineering could be good candidates.
(07-07-2017, 01:39 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i'd really like it if regular borg chargers could be wrenched and moved. if not, we also need a borg charger in mining. no one plays mining borg cause they have to constantly run back to robotics

the mining station should have a charger on it
(07-07-2017, 05:33 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

the mining station should have a charger on it
As a matter of fact, the mining station has two borg chargers.
mining station is too far away
(07-07-2017, 07:30 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: mining station is too far away

all you gotta do is hop on the mining shuttle...scenically located right next to mining

the real reason no one plays miner borg is because the hammer/pick/whatever mining borgs get is fucking dogshit
(07-07-2017, 11:40 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

all you gotta do is hop on the mining shuttle...scenically located right next to mining

the real reason no one plays miner borg is because the hammer/pick/whatever mining borgs get is fucking dogshit
normal miners get the exact same shit? they can also fly mining pods, but those suck now apparently
(07-08-2017, 12:47 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 11:40 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:

normal miners get the exact same shit? they can also fly mining pods, but those suck now apparently

To be fair, humans can upgrade theirs from Dogshit to not quite Dogshit.

Borgs are stuck with their tools.
I've added some borg rechargers to AI Core, Engineering, and Mining on Cogmap1 and Cogmap2.