Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Stuffed animals
Add them as arcade game prizes

Use them in hand to give them a hug, maybe they also make noises when squeezed

Use a sharp object to cut them open and then they act as containers for drugs, explosives, or other covert things. Suture them back up to close them.

Maybe you can also use one with a gun as a shitty, one use silencer?
The idea of security confiscating and slicing open a stuffed animal because it might contain contraband amuses me greatly for some reason

what amuses me even more is the idea of the stuffed animal containing a pipe bomb
Unknown throws a stuffed teddie bear.
*insert explosion messages here*
Would make for a silly meta where you can make someone run for their life by throwing a teddy bear at them.
Open the pig

https://tinyurl.com/y8asvous

10/10 would reenact
OH! OH! IDEA!

What if you could turn them into a controllable little robot animal? That couldn't really do anything beyond talk and maybe drag small items around?
(07-10-2017, 11:36 AM)Technature Wrote: OH!  OH!  IDEA!

What if you could turn them into a controllable little robot animal?  That couldn't really do anything beyond talk and maybe drag small items around?

Sure, just stuff some robot parts in them. You could also probably stick a robot eye in there and make a nanny cam

Here's two shitty sprites until someone makes better ones

[Image: u3Zu7zh.png][Image: nZGwWw0.png]
I feel like an animatronic being set on fire would look really creepy.
This sounds great. The arcade needs a greater variety (and better) of prizes, and just the idea of stuffed animals is pretty cool.