Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Suggestion - Make severed arms able to hold things.
Including other severed arms.
I want to hit somebody with their own arm, which is itself holding their butt.

Bonus points if the sprite reflects what it's holding.
I swear the first thing someone makes after the butt-on-a-stick is a massive chain of nested hands across the universe. Like a pizza with more toppings than stars in the sky, or a nugget of a nugget of the thousandth iteration of a nugget of a sandwich made with the entire station, anything with any possible nestability will always lead to abject hilarity.

A haaaard yes!
yes, but only with flesh arms, not robotics ones. rigor mortis doesn't happen to robots, and also it might prevent crazy long chains made with robot arms
(07-06-2017, 06:48 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: yes, but only with flesh arms, not robotics ones. rigor mortis doesn't happen to robots, and also it might prevent crazy long chains made with robot arms

Monkeys.

And monkeys turned human.
I'm getting some weird feelings about this. Byond isn't the best at handling nested things, and can get rather wonky at times.

I could see this easily causing Jugglemancy 2.0, except with hands instead of clowns.

Limit it to holding only 1 thing, that is, make it so it can't hold hands that are holding things, or those hands drop their thing upon being picked up in the disembodied hand.
I wanna see someone holding a gun get their arm cut off, and then the severed arm keeps firing from the twitching
I'm not sure about this idea, honestly. Sounds cool on paper but I cant really see much coming from it other than coding problems and annoyance in practice.