Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
4th of July suggestion: Second Amendment rounds
Rarely have everyone start with a box containing an AK-774 and several magazines for their trinket. During these rounds taking away someone's gun will make you valid to kill on sight. On the Fourth of July, every round will be a second amendment round.
Idea comes from something I remember someone saying offhandedly in another thread like a month ago.
But only if you yell "I fear for my life" because then you're standing your ground  I don't know
You know what day it is?
The day where I bump this thread.
take the matter into your own hands by playing electrician/mechanic/whatever its called now and scanning and distributing guns
(07-04-2018, 05:09 PM)misto Wrote: by scanning and distributing guns
It's funny. I remember 'free gunz' going about as well as most would imagine when I first really started playing.

Now it just seems to make an antagonists' 'worst memory'.
I had a similar idea to this except it was supposed to be non-comedy where everyone had a weak Star Trek esque phaser, but everyone thought it was a terrible idea.
(07-04-2017, 05:40 AM)Sov Wrote: But only if you yell "I fear for my life" because then you're standing your ground  I don't know

Or if you are in a bedroom you have claimed, only one claimable bedroom at a time, excluding head offices which are obviously for the heads.

Castle Doctrine yo
Kinda related, I just added an admin button to give everyone a random kinetic firearm.