Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make people who start the round with a hat be wearing it when the round starts
Pretty much as stated. Saves a little time. And if you spawned with the obsidian crown? Prankapple!
(07-02-2017, 11:03 AM)Berrik Wrote: And if you spawned with the obsidian crown? Prankapple!

I was fine with that until this bit. Yeah that doesn't sound too fun for the poor chump that wanted to just play the game.
gross
What about jobs that start off with something in the hat slot like detective and security?
(07-03-2017, 09:41 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: What about jobs that start off with something in the hat slot like detective and security?

Put the normal hat in the backpack and the trinket on the head
I'd be fine with the crown, and only the crown, not being affected by this. I was joking about that part of it.
blacklist the crown and any other bad/OP hats and optionally include a cardboard crown that looks exactly the same except harmless. Like if the void had a burger king. That way you can still spawn with a crown, just a cardboard replica.
It's already annoying to have to throw away the trinkets at the start of every round. I'd rather they not also be attached.
A crewman without a trinket is a clown without his shoes.