Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] BioToys Sponge Capsules
Adds small, pill-shaped capsules that spawn an animal whenever water is added to it. These pills come in packets of 12. Each capsule is conveniently named after the animal inside of it. They come in four colors, red, blue, green and yellow. Possible animals are cats, bats, bees, mice, opossums, parrots, pigs and walruses. Makes a popping sound on expanding. Includes a fun suicide as well.

They aren't added to any maps yet. Ideally there would be a packet or two in dorms, or they could maybe come from a vending machine somewhere. I don't know.

Warning: Does not work in sinks, because I didn't feel like coding that in.

Images below.

[Image: NiC7edq.png]
Capsules are greyscaled, so by default they are white.

[Image: q9VxESz.png]
This is the packet they come in, it looks like this when empty.

[Image: zdD9sNt.png]
This is the packet when full.

https://clyp.it/aj0yh0cg
They make this sound on expansion.

https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...spongecaps
You could have it available to order thru QM

Call it "Portable Animals Crate" or something similar
There needs to be a "Fun" effect when/if the entire pack falls into a puddle/wet floor/bucket/someone's blood
(07-02-2017, 12:28 AM)Xaviens Wrote: There needs to be a "Fun" effect when/if the entire pack falls into a puddle/wet floor/bucket/someone's blood.
Make it one of those mutant monsters. Also make it friendly, Don't want a hoard of killers.
(07-02-2017, 09:00 AM)sen761 Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:28 AM)Xaviens Wrote: There needs to be a "Fun" effect when/if the entire pack falls into a puddle/wet floor/bucket/someone's blood.
Make it one of those mutant monsters. Also make it friendly, Don't want a hoard of killers.

Cuddleable shambling abomination?
(07-02-2017, 12:28 AM)Xaviens Wrote: There needs to be a "Fun" effect when/if the entire pack falls into a puddle/wet floor/bucket/someone's blood

Blood should just make friendly vampire bats.
(07-02-2017, 10:13 AM)Camnui Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 12:28 AM)Xaviens Wrote: There needs to be a "Fun" effect when/if the entire pack falls into a puddle/wet floor/bucket/someone's blood

There could be specified reactions to a whitelist of different reagents, so that you could do multiple fun effects and have any other chem you dip it in go to the default.
There should also be a traitor item that looks like these but it spawns horrible hostile monsters like wendigos, bears, and yetis.
Man, I loved those sponge pills as a kid.
(07-03-2017, 04:58 PM)awfulworldkid Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 10:13 AM)Camnui Wrote:

There could be specified reactions to a whitelist of different reagents, so that you could do multiple fun effects and have any other chem you dip it in go to the default.

I can just imagine someone bloodtesting a ling with these capsules and a friendly handspider appearing
Note: You forgot to include the whatsit in the .dme

Edit: Also I didn't add these to any maps.
(07-10-2017, 02:38 AM)zewaka Wrote: Note: You forgot to include the whatsit in the .dme

Edit: Also I didn't add these to any maps.

mb