Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial Borgs can deep fry their tools infinite times
[Image: AwDn2f4.png]
Apparently a borg can deep-fry it's tools, but they don't dissapear from the menu. You can just keep stuffing the same tool into the fryer over and over again. And if you store it and redeploy it, the sprite comes back. 
Works with every tool.  Might delete the tool if you deploy a different tool in its slot.
Are deep fried tools useable? If so this could allow borg only tools into human hands
(06-30-2017, 03:06 AM)Sov Wrote: Are deep fried tools useable? If so this could allow borg only tools into human hands

i'm assuming no, but there are ways to get borg tools into human hands, but smartmins have somehow stopped most of them working for humans, i.e. medborg patches are impossible for humans to use afaik, but a broborgs sound module can be used
They are not usable, but I haven't tried every combination of tools. Might be able to produce similar results to eating radios.

Someone should check if this is unique to the deep fryer ( which makes the tools useless ) or if it works with other appliances which could potentially eject the duplicated tool unharmed?
It might not even actually duplicate the item.

You have to remember that a fried item is stored inside a separate container which forms the crunchy exterior. It's very possible that the fried tools were just hollow shells with no actual tools inside them.

To test this, try melting the fried items with acid.
You can put a borg tool inside a microwave, and when the microwave is ran it comes out intact, but it also takes the tool away from the borg.
(07-01-2017, 07:14 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: You can put a borg tool inside a microwave, and when the microwave is ran it comes out intact, but it also takes the tool away from the borg.

That one makes a bit more sense, since you're sticking a tool in the microwave.

In all of these cases, you should be able to do these things, but instead of duping the item, it would just give you a deep-fried or zap-fried version of your borg tool, which is completely useless and needs to be repaired.
feature
(07-03-2017, 07:15 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: feature

I can accept this.