Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting food on plates
There really isn't much else to this. Click on a plate with a food item to put the food on the plate. Maybe you can put up to a set number food items (depending on size, say 3 small food items, or one normal or larger)) on a plate and eat them all from that plate simultaneously. Or maybe just have it as a cosmetic effect with no special bonuses or penalties, idk.

What do you guys think?
I for one heartily welcome fine cuisine etiquette.
Have putting set things on a plate rename the dish. For example "English breakfast" for sausages, egg, bacon and beans. You could have a whole series of different plated-up meals.
And then since the plated food counts as its own thing, deep fry it.
(06-29-2017, 12:43 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Have putting set things on a plate rename the dish. For example "English breakfast" for sausages, egg, bacon and beans. You could have a whole series of different plated-up meals.

I like this! That's neat.
The mixture bubbles and turns into an oily, artery-clogging mess.

English Breakfast (10u)
(06-29-2017, 12:43 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Have putting set things on a plate rename the dish. For example "English breakfast" for sausages, egg, bacon and beans. You could have a whole series of different plated-up meals.

I then deep-fry the whole thing, plate and all, to make fried English breakfast rangoon pizza.
Make plated food require a fork, so people can glumly look at a burger on a plate.
This is a lightly fried deep fried deep fried lightly fried lightly friedlightly fried deep fried deep fried lightly fried meatball on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate on a plate and lightly fried T-ray scanner on a plate sandwich on elvis bread.
one thing i like about tgstation is that you can put food on trays. and then take the tray and throw it to send food everywhere and laugh as the chef comes out to beat your ass