Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In round toxicity/Childishness
I am a very strong proponent of giving a nice warning and then beating up, and it gives them instant karma in a way that they don't get from an ahelp. Thinking on it, this belief is probably why I can do things like beat unwary traitors to death with their own weapons going in unarmed, now-look at it as a robustness growth opportunity for you, and a way to help them grow(by beating them up).

Mind you, if someone's acting weird enough and the situation's odd, I'll run through ahelp first. Especially if the person is robust/geared but not quite killing the hell out of people, and I want to immediately and abruptly murder them for whatever horrible behavior they're doing because any intermediate actions will lead to me just dying and them obtaining a possible smugface "ha ha they're a shitter and they died" and little else(this has come up more than it should).

tl;dr-Honestly I think random bashing isn't that bad. Just hit 'em back. Try to use proportionate response, try to use a bit less if you think you won't get murdered horribly for it. Keep a medkit on you, that's huge if you're really worried.
What's the George Melons clause?

And honestly, I mostly get annoyed at shit like Alex Yu spamming flashbangs, insulting people constantly and passive aggressively and breaking my dang walls.
Alex Yu is honestly one of the main people I was talking about.
(07-02-2017, 06:09 PM)The_Rain Wrote: What's the George Melons clause?

And honestly, I mostly get annoyed at shit like Alex Yu spamming flashbangs, insulting people constantly and passive aggressively and breaking my dang walls.

Probably meant the Lord Doom Clause.

"Lord Doom can do anything to anyone at anytime, but anyone can do anything at any point to him."  That's not the original rule, I don't think, but its pretty much the gist of it.  It was part of the old ruleset that was discontinued because Lord Doom doesn't play anymore and that shit probably doesn't fly anymore.

Unless the George Melons clause is an even older clause that I have no clue about.

*EDIT*
Lord Doom Clause

The rules do not apply to Lord Doom. This works both ways.

He can do anything he wants to you, but on the other hand you can also do anything you want to him with no fear of consequences. This only applies to the person with the BYOND key Lord Doom and never anyone else. Especially not you. Don't try it.
if anyone's ever being an asshat in game the only good solution is to beat their ass aggressively