Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Traitor Item] TAKE ME OUT TO THE BAAAALLLLL GAME!!!
We got football, wrastlin, even bowling.  Where's the Baseball love, I hear no one else in particular asking?  Well wonder no more.  Order today, you can get yourself a fancy classic baseball uniform, an authentic baseball catcher's mitt, your own collection of autographed signed baseballs, and an amazing, one of a kind, wooden baseball bat*!

* Not actually one of a kind.

Baseball Uniform

You call yourself a baseball player without a bonafied Baseball Uniform?  You wanna be a pro, you GOTTA have the entire baseball uniform included in this package.  That's right, we got the entire package of Baseball Shoes, helmet, gloves, and of course, the main deal, a true blue deal uniform of everyone's favorite team, the [[Insert local team here]].

Catcher Mitt

You ever try catching a baseball with your bare hands?  Hurts like hell, let me tell ya.  You wanna be a true baseball pro, you gotta keep safety in mind, and nothing screams safety like this cushioned leather baseball mitt.  This mitt is made of the finest leather from only the best of space cows, and is great for catching all sorts of small things*.  And best of all, our new mitt technology allow you to wear it just by holding it in your hand!  WOW!

*Only guaranteed to catch baseballs, not recommended for sharp objects

Baseballs

These autographed baseballs have been tested by sports fanatics just like you to make sure they have the amazing feel of that first pitch of the game every time.  These easy grip baseballs are league certified and guaranteed to last hundreds of games.

Safety Warning:Always wear a certified helmet when playing baseball to prevent head injuries.  Head injuries may include dizzyness and short term paralysis.

Baseball Bat

This baseball bat is made from the strongest maple trees this side of the solar system.  Just look at that shine, that craftsmanship, that care put into this amazing piece of true sportsmanship.  This amazing piece of recreated history is guaranteed to stay in one piece for life or your money back.  This Bat is guaranteed by our testers to last even in the unlikely event you use it to protect yourself*.

*We do not encourage our buyers to use our products as weapons.

But order fast.  This piece of history could be yours, but a deal like this won't last forever.  Call now, and get a second Baseball kit Free of charge*!

*Just pay shipping and handling.

(I keep trying to change font sizes and it's not working aaaaahhhhhhhhh)
Baseball season's underway
Well you better get ready for a brand new day
Hey, Chicago, what do you say
The Cubs are gonna win today

But seriously i love this idea!
i always found it disappointing that sports gear has been relegated to traitor only stuff
I've wondered if there's a way that could be changed, like a visual difference (red vs green chainsaws anybody) and non-traitor versions that aren't so robust
Metal bats vs. wooden bats, leather balls vs. wiffle balls
(06-26-2017, 03:07 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i always found it disappointing that sports gear has been relegated to traitor only stuff

I think you can randomly get sports outfits from the costume thing?  Like, certain sports stuff?

I know there's a football sitting around Cog 1 at least.