Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
3/4tc traitor-vision sunglasses
long ago wearing sunglasses as a traitor would reveal those who were also traitors 

i propose a new traitor item, a pair of sunglasses (or maybe sec glasses to make them worth the tc), which would provide the 'see other traitors' functionality
No this was removed for a good reason, traitors use them to find other traitors, kill them and steal all their shit. This ends up with 1 traitor loaded with 30+ tc of traitor gear and 90% less fun for everyone else.
(06-23-2017, 05:17 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: long ago wearing sunglasses as a traitor would reveal those who were also traitors 

i propose a new traitor item, a pair of sunglasses (or maybe sec glasses to make them worth the tc), which would provide the 'see other traitors' functionality

I really like having traitors able to coordinate better, but I like my idea better.  That said, this would ALSO make me happy if implemented, just not AS happy.
(06-23-2017, 05:18 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: No this was removed for a good reason, traitors use them to find other traitors, kill them and steal all their shit. This ends up with 1 traitor loaded with 30+ tc of traitor gear and 90% less fun for everyone else.

might be a bit more difficult to do at a deficit of 3tc, maybe increase to 4
Quote:Objective #:Kill all other traitors and other forms of antagonists.
This just makes it super easy to do this.  Feel like it takes away a noticeable chunk of fun because of it.
(06-24-2017, 02:53 AM)Technature Wrote:
Quote:Objective #:Kill all other traitors and other forms of antagonists.
This just makes it super easy to do this.  Feel like it takes away a noticeable chunk of fun because of it.

oh no not your precious objectives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah this is a bad idea. would have be an opt in thing like that other thread
Alternative suggestion: Paranoia Radio

A radio that can unlock new channels via an ID, but also has a secret channel only open to traitors using the item. Anyone using that channel has their identity hidden but has to operate under the assumption that everyone else using the channel will likely kill them if given the chance. It masks your identity but could put you at risk if you're too trusting of other traitors.
(06-24-2017, 10:06 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: Alternative suggestion: Paranoia Radio

A radio that can unlock new channels via an ID, but also has a secret channel only open to traitors using the item. Anyone using that channel has their identity hidden but has to operate under the assumption that everyone else using the channel will likely kill them if given the chance. It masks your identity but could put you at risk if you're too trusting of other traitors.

Way better idea
(06-24-2017, 10:08 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 10:06 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: Alternative suggestion: Paranoia Radio

Way better idea

I concur
There was already like two threads about this and it was agreed this is a bad idea. Radio sounds cool though