Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Gear dispensors
Idea for a new machine:

Stick an ID card in the machine. It reads the name and job on the ID, then spits out a box with basic items (uniform, PDA carts, tools, etc) related to that job.

A computer in the HoP office tracks how many item requisitions you've made for jobs you are assigned for and denies repeat requests to stop infinite items, but the HoP can override this.
The machine should either be at customs, so you can use it as you get your new ID - or in genetics so you can re-coup what was looted from you, assuming you still have an ID ( or can loot one )
theres already a uniform fabricator, and job relevant items and tools can be sourced thru qm
this sounds immensely useful
Maybe add complete starting gear for the various jobs as crates you can order from QM?
(06-25-2017, 12:36 AM)misto Wrote: theres already a uniform fabricator, and job relevant items and tools can be sourced thru qm

Yes, but it just gives you colored clothing.  I want to be a convincing looking doctor when I pretend to be one, damn it.
Gonna have to say no, stealing other people's pants is a time honored tradition and this would discourage it
(07-09-2017, 09:11 PM)poland spring Wrote: Gonna have to say no, stealing other people's pants is a time honored tradition and this would discourage it

Fair point.

-1 from me then.