Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official Linemap FIX THIS SHIT Thread
This map looks pretty freaking amazing. Can't wait to play on it.
Originally I wanted the map to be a line, but I gave up on that idea about halfway through when I started making the more square-shaped top half. I kept the name because it sounds nice
There's no ghostdrone stuff
The mining shuttle docks like a square too far up
the ai shutters around it's core do not exist. there is a button but no doors to close. also, at the bridge, the second door going in from the hallway, the little glass interior door, is placed a little weird, it basically blends into the firelock, i think it should just be a regular door
The chapel mass driver airlock door doesn’t have an open/close switch.
The cargo hanger button for pod use is broken - it needs to be open manually from the inside
The warehouse has no lights

The maint access to the solar substation, below that podbay near the net cafe is depressurized.

Pathology does not spawn with any samples
there are no pathology samples so pathology is useless, and there are no enucleation spoons in medbay

the wall tile for the cockpit of the emergency shuttle is misplaced so there is a black square out in the glowy flashy blue stuff
(07-07-2017, 05:22 PM)Rhydic Wrote: the wall tile for the cockpit of the emergency shuttle is misplaced so there is a black square out in the glowy flashy blue stuff

This isn't a problem with the map
(06-20-2017, 10:25 AM)Rubidium_Bradford Wrote: Hydroponics planters don't start the round bolted to the floor.

Nor are the ones on cogmap1, destiny, or any other map?

(06-20-2017, 10:27 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: There are two overlapping maintenance doors leading to the Refinery.

Couldn't find it. Be more specific. Haine might've fixed.

(06-20-2017, 10:28 AM)BorisBubbleton Wrote: Medical Doctor has access to robotics on the eastern door near the morgue but no access from the med-bay. I presume Doctors shouldn't have any access

(06-20-2017, 11:14 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: There are no blindfolds in Genetics. That sucks.
Brig could deal with having rwalls instead of walls and plasmaglass windows.

Done!

(06-20-2017, 11:53 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: The Medbay door switches don't actually do any door opening.

Done before. I think.

(06-20-2017, 11:55 AM)Avack Wrote: Bridge lockdown shutters look weird.

(06-26-2017, 05:28 PM)zewaka Wrote: There's no ghostdrone stuff

(06-27-2017, 11:04 AM)quiltyquilty Wrote: The mining shuttle docks like a square too far up
(07-05-2017, 04:24 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: the ai shutters around it's core do not exist. there is a button but no doors to close. also, at the bridge, the second door going in from the hallway, the little glass interior door, is placed a little weird, it basically blends into the firelock, i think it should just be a regular door

Done

(07-05-2017, 11:45 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: The chapel mass driver airlock door doesn’t have an open/close switch.

it doesn't need one or has ever had one, its a fucking door

(07-06-2017, 12:26 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: The cargo hanger button for pod use is broken - it needs to be open manually from the inside

(07-07-2017, 05:08 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: The warehouse has no lights

The maint access to the solar substation, below that podbay near the net cafe is depressurized.

Pathology does not spawn with any samples

(07-07-2017, 05:22 PM)Rhydic Wrote: there are no enucleation spoons in medbay

done
The upper right Engine/SMES computer in the main engine room doesn't work, it just says No Connection. I also couldn't get the engine startup computer to properly start up the singularity, but it was my first time running the singularity so I might just be incompetent???

Also, Murray's tour route is weird. After the beginning stop, he goes into maintenance behind EVA, goes through space to Geoff's den, goes right over the banana peel, goes through space again, and that's about where I lost him.
[Image: vhHtIwL.png]
alright so what the FUCK is this. two tables for windows, which is fine, and a door, which the barman, who SPAWNS in this room, doesn't have access to. i like the room, but its a prison. it doesn't even have a chem dispenser!

edit: i think its cause the door is accidently a door to the freezer, even though it leads to the bartenders back bar part
I WARNED THEM! I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

The singularity engine setup will result in at least ONE engineer dying horribly LAGGING THE FUCK OUT OF THE SERVER earning the banned medal.
if they're unlucky when the field generator pylons all turn on.
[Image: Sinpxz9.png]
The doors here are 2 tiles away from each of the field generators when some poor bastard has to turn them on.

When I turned them on just now, I ran to the door while it was closed, the field became established and I CEASED TO EXIST (and accidently hogged a bunch of server resources because my corpse didn't immediately gib)

The doors in/out of the containment room need to be moved closer to each of the field generators so an engineer can turn the 4th and final one on and immediately step back and out of danger.
Upper blast door in cargo doesn't open when you press the button or put crates onto the mass driver, making it impossible to sell items.

There is no barcode printer a-la cogmap, so it's impossible to sell crates to any traders. Save for Centcom of course.

I don't believe there's an oxygen canister that starts in EVA.

AI was complaining about there not being nearly enough cameras, but I haven't played AI on Linemap so I can't vouch for this.